Seesaw is a student-driven digital portfolio that inspires students to be creative and excited to learn.
If you are asking students to complete an activity or an assignment on Seesaw, you can encourage your students to use Paper to receive extra support.
Teachers can provide students with a direct link to Paper in the activity:
1. Enter your class and click on Activities and then click on a specific activity.
2. Click on the three dots and then click on Edit Activity.
3. Teachers are able to edit the text of the activity and add for example: when you are finished, upload your short essay to Paper.
4. Teachers can add a direct link to Paper as a resource for this activity by clicking on Add Multimedia instructions or Examples.
5. Then click on the link icon.
6. Insert the custom login for your school.
7. Students will then have Paper referenced in the activity’s description and as an attached resource.